Here are a list of workshops we can suggest.
We’re also ready to design other workshops to meet your organization’s specific needs.
- Advertising Analysis: Online Personal Role Play
- Analyzing Media Messages
- Argument Writing Workshop
- The Automobile as American Status Symbol
- Blogging: Who Am I?
- Common Core: Incorporating Digital and Media Literacy and Learning for Accountability
- Cultural Politics of Speed in Film
- Curated Collections as Inquiry
- Deconstructing Disney
- Digital Writing Workshop Modeling
- Gender and Society
- Grandparents’ Space: Using Social Media to Create Intergenerational Connections
- Interrogating the Myth of the American Dream
- Introduction to Digital and Media Literacy and Learning
- Introduction to the One Minute Film
- Metacognition and Storytelling
- Multigenre/ Multimodal Heterogeneous Learning
- Pathway to Digital Literacy and Learning
- “Reaching for Magazines that Reach Us“
- Self-Reflection as the Strongest Learning Possible
- Shifts of Perspectives Using Archetypes
- Writing Process in the Digital Age — SOARS: Survey, Organize, Address, Revise, and Survey
- Social Psychology and the Media
- Sports and Popular Culture
- Student Attitudes about Gender through Sports
- Theater of the Absurd as Media Analysis
- Website Composition 101
- What is a Theory?
What Can IDigItMedia Do for You?
IDigItMedia offers after-school, 1/2 day, and full day professional development workshops for educational institutions, community centers and others interested in exploring digital and media literacy and learning, Contact us directly for pricing information.
After School Option
1/2 Day Option